This entire week I have been contemplating cleaning my entire house top to bottom. Why? Well, because I don’t like living in filth, even my own! Normally I vacuum, wipe down counters, and mop. But this time I want to take it to a whole new level.
I want to clean items in my household that I touch every single day that I’ve never cleaned before. If I do this, I won’t have to do it again for say…another year.
See, I’m sort of a low key germophobe; but I don’t compulsively clean top to bottom every day. In fact, I’ve never really done it. As long as the dishes are in the dishwasher every night, and my kitchen counters are clean, I’m happy.
Here are 16 (because I can’t think of 20) of the random items I plan to clean for the first time EVER (I promise, I’m not crazy!)
- My kitchen cabinets. Inside and out!
- The freezer and the outside of the refrigerator.
- Kitchen utensils holder
- ALL the door knobs in my house
- The railing of the stairs
- Underneath the couch cushions
- ALL TV remotes
- Toothbrush holder
- Bleach the inside of the washing machine
- ALL glass windows and mirror in the house
- Ceiling fan(s)
- Light switch plates
- Computer keyboard/mouse
- Sink faucets
- Dusting of vents
- Bleach inside and around the bath tub
And then I can top this all off with a fresh lavender scent!